Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Empty.

Empty.
Blank.
Stagnant.
Tasteless.

Broken.
Lost.
Gone.
Damaged.

Hope.
Faith.
Love.
Future.

I'm alone. More then ever. Nothing from the modernity, no phone, no computer. Big language barrier, german speaking hospital. Foreign place, foreign people. Living alone. Only me take care of me. No friends. No one to talk to. No relationship. No job, no duty, no responsibility. Me in the midst of nothing.

The problem is, with nothing around me, I don't know who I am.

Diary on 8-6-2006:
I'd rather return to my small little life in Hong Kong that even myself feel pathetic for it, then to live here in a vast foreign country with nothing interactive, or worse, living, at all.

P.S. This is not the kind of silly "retreat" - as they claim themselves are - where everybody switches off their phone and hide in some beautiful houses for a day or two, spending time mingle around each other, or do some worksheets, trying to "discover themselves".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand that the feeling of lonely is terrible... Add oil!! You can get through this~

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to know it's all about your trip.
Actually, where are you now? I mean which part of Germany.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing you when you are back
Good luck!
Hope you enjoy the rest of trip

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch World Cup lei ...
Wanna see you :)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home