Tuesday, May 23, 2006

4th day of trip

I'm now in Interlaken, Switzerland. This is a place where you can simply rise your head and gain a good view of the Jungfrau and the rest of the Alps. Stunned by the regularity and the stability of the German-speaking population. You can always predict what will happen at what time of which day... there are not many surprises. However, this sense of regularity gives you tramendous sense of security, that a solo traveller like me is in desperate need of. [I wish to press enter at this place but I can't... anyway.] Going to have a boat ride at Thunsee this morning followed by city tour at Bern, the capital city of Switzerland. Thunsee is a lake near Interlaken, it's main water source from the ice-caps of the Alps. Bern is an old town with lots of fountains which each of them has their own historical meaning. I'm looking forward to today's tour. [Enter]. Anyways... I must admit solo travelling is sometimes boring and a bit lonely. A person nearby you helps you to explore the place more thoroughly. However, you get a lot of freedom doing solos. Again, the good and the bad sides... you can't be picky here.[Enter]. I miss Hong Kong and all of you. Hugs to everyone!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, please hug me, i miss you

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty easy to make fds in youth hostel, when I was in Euro alone, I hanged out with diff ppl everyday ;)all the best!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really a precious time to enjoy yourself quietly. If I have got a chance, I will also try to have a solo trip to such beautiful places far away from HK to enjoy the tranquility.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home