Friday, July 07, 2006

Weight

多謝大家的「生日快樂」~!!

====================================

Yet another day filled with pressure. Or rather, the word should be responsibility. The responsibility of becoming a doctor in the near future that is hanging in the air.

Well anyway it's just a job, but somehow it bears some weight.

I am not that "academic", and I am hoping for a pass only. However, it is the weight of all those daily decision that brings in the weight.

I am allowing myself fewer mistakes and demanding clearer concepts then I use to be in the last 2 years.

The pressure to be responsible. The pressure to be safe. The pressure of not to admit a 40-year-old with vertigo whose BP is 200/100 and concentrated on the vertigo alone forgetting everything about hypertension; a terrible mistake that I have made 2 days ago.

I must improve. I hope I will. 9 months to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

補祝先~

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home