Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thanks

Thanks everybody.
I'm enjoying my journey, that's for sure.

Enjoyed my Valentine's weekend by making cheese cakes with Terence. We have made our own chocolate cheese cake for the upcoming Valentine's day, two big round grape cheese cakes for Ted's work colleagues and my classmates (firm 2 and friends), as well as another chocolate cheese cake for our own family members.

It is so nice and sweet to enjoy our time with our loved ones.
(Btw, the automated mixer is such a marvellous invention!!!)

Anyway, I've been enjoying my journey. Thanks everybody.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I did not mention to u about the V day in Singapore. It is kinda a tradition that the V day is also known as Friendship day. It should be a day to share your love and care with your good friends. People would give away sweets and chocolate to on another. It was really enjoyable to give and receive such "small gifts". They don't worth much but it does mean something.

Well, those were the days...

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home