Tuesday, February 14, 2006

MasaMania

Today I woke up feeling extremely tired. Out of curiosity, I typed the word "tired" in my google search bar and see what it goes. I'm lead to a site showing how tired Japanese businessmen are. This is certainly a GOOD LAUGH and a GOOD THOUGHT!! I love it!!

Then I discovered the host of those tired Japanese businessman photos. It's a site called MasaMania Moral Entertainment. I went more and more excited when I browse through the pages~~ This is kind of a blog-style photo diary, updated irregularly but frequently, featuring snapshots of different aspects of the country Japan, along with commentries from the photographer. You cannot find most of their featuring topics in any mainstream medias, both locally in Japan and internationally. My personal feeling: these are bold and wild photographers who have a deep mind and a good sense of humour. I declare: I have no relationship with them in any form ga~~ I just love their content and their presentation. I recommend everybody to visit their site!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home