Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Munich

Back from MUNICH.
Took at least an hour's walk back to hostel to relieve the acute emotional burden. Not to mention the long term effects.
I cried at the end of the show. The story wasn't particularly touching or something, I just felt the burden and cried for it.

Maybe I'm too perfectionistic. MUNICH is more tiring then thought-inspiring to me.
I understand how tired I am through my reactions.
Helplessness.

Are all award-wining movies tiring in the sense that they carry some sort of social and humanic responsibility?
... Movies are terrific ways to communicate to people, different kinds of people, including some very indifferent ones; that's pretty sure.

Thought of the recent dispute arising from those comics published by multiple European newspapers. I wonder how many HKers have seen them? (You may click on the above link if you want to have a look.) That would be pretty nice an afterthought after this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home