Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tagged.. the 8 requirements for your ideal lover (edited)

1. When you are tagged, you must list the 8 requirements for your ideal lover.
2. Indicate who you were tagged by?

Hints:
1. You must state that you ideal lover is a male or female. (I think homosexual is allowed to play this game too.)
2. Tag another 5 people by leaving them this comment: "Congratulation, you have been tagged. Check out my xanga and learn how to play this game." <--I'll ignore this =P
3. If you have been tagged for this game, but you have completed this game upon this tagging, you can disregard the tag.

Tagged by: Celia, Patrick

Gender of my Ideal Lover: 男
1. 愛我,能包容我
2. 相同價值觀
3. 我包容到佢
4. 成熟,深度了解自己內心世界
5. Open to change, both self and the environment, irrespective of age
6. Open to learnand improve, both hard knowledges and life qualities, irrespective of age
7. 懂表達和處理情緒,善於溝通
8. 不會逞強

The only person I tag: Terence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home