Monday, December 10, 2007

Something fun

Now on call.

Has had a terrible time today AM. Hopefully I've done all the work required for this 24 hours within that AM and from now on I can rest in peace.

Speaking of our recent bad luck (50% anastomotic leakage in ELECTIVE colonic surgeries), I told the ward nurses that my must-have item in this Christmas is Look Yau Yip shower gel. One of the nurses suggested buying siu chu and oranges to pray for a bit of luck in our ward. Guess what, she really did that tonight! I was invited to enjoy a box of siu chu and bak tsit chicken, along with 5 oranges!!! We went crazy in the ward. Haha, that was fun.

Guess what, if I do have good luck in my coming calls, I swear I will buy siu chu and oranges and go to Tin Hau for "wan sun"! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha sincerely wish you best best best luck ar baby!

Gimme you call list in this month ok?

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home